The La Niña climate phenomenon came to an end and Metsul anticipated the possible return of El Niño

Also read

After three years the La Niña weather phenomenon arrived
to an end the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced Thursday
of the United States (NOAA) and was expected given the oceanic conditions and
of the last few days in the equatorial Pacific. A month ago Metsul announced that La Niña was in its
last days and for some time the possibility of the return of El
Child. According to NOAA’s National Climate Prediction Center indicators
La Niña virtually disappeared in February. This phenomenon is associated with colder-than-expected waters.
normal in the tropical Pacific Ocean but recently the waters have
warmed and off the coast of Peru and Ecuador temperature anomalies
are already at coastal El Niño levels although there are no El Niño events
phenomenon. According to the latest NOAA bulletin the anomaly of the
sea ​​surface temperature was -0.2ºC in the region called Niño 3.4
in the Central Equatorial Pacific which is used to define if there is El Niño
or The Girl. The value is in the neutrality range of -0.4°C to +0.4°C. On the other hand the Niño 1+2 region near the coasts of
Ecuador and Peru 跨際數位行銷 面試 which tends to have a greater impact on precipitation in the summer and the
temperature in southern Brazil at any time of the year had an anomaly
of +1.1ºC at the coastal level of El Niño. But an event of the latter phenomenon
is still on the horizon. Along these lines the probable return of El Niño raises
concerns about how it could accelerate the crises of global warming and
climate change. La Niña has been active since 2020 but for a brief
period there were neutral conditions in 2021. It caused sequential droughts in Rio
Grande do Sul and droughts in Argentina in addition to extreme cold events in the
southern Brazil with late snowfalls and even unprecedented droughts in
November. What comes after the girl? There can only be one answer for the phase after the
La Niña event: a period of neutrality. The Pacific has three possible
phases: La Niña neutrality and El Niño. There is no direct transition from Girl to
Niño or vice versa without a period of neutrality either short or long. Signal neutrality in Pacific waters usually
confused with normality even by meteorologists but they are
different situations. When the equatorial Pacific is neutral 跨際數位行銷 面試 跨際數位行銷有限公司 they can
extremes common to El Niño and La Niña signals occur. And after a
three-year cooling event the trend in the early stages of the
neutral phase is a pattern even closer to La Niña. Later towards the end
autumn while in winter and spring El Niño can occur
based on multiple long-term climate and ocean model projections.
Then the signs of La Niña will be gone. El Niño on the way? Projections from Columbia University in New
York point to a 1% chance of La Niña 75% neutrality and 24%
El Niño for the quarter from April to June when there is still a harvest. In it
May-July quarter leading up to winter 2023 1% chance of La Niña 75% neutral 跨際數位行銷有限公司 跨際數位行銷有限公司dcard 跨際數位行銷 面試 and 24%
of El Nino.

In the June-August quarter the winter quarter in 2023 2% of
probability of La Niña 跨際數位行銷有限公司 跨際數位行銷 面試 跨際數位行銷有限公司dcard 跨際數位行銷 面試 跨際數位行銷 評價 跨際數位行銷 面試 跨際數位行銷有限公司 35% neutrality and 63% El Niño. in the quarter
July to September important for winter harvest and wheat 跨際數位行銷 面試 3% probability of La Niña 32% of
neutrality and 65% of El Niño. In the quarter from August to October which already covers the two
thirds of the climatic spring 5% of La Niña 31% of
neutrality and 64% probability of El Niño. Finally in the quarter of
September to November spring in climatology 7% of La Niña 31% of
neutral and 62% El Niño.

Montevideo Portal 跨際數位行銷 ptt 跨際數位行銷 評價 跨際數位行銷 ptt 跨際數位行銷 面試 跨際數位行銷有限公司dcard , 跨際數位行銷 mobile01 , 跨際數位行銷 ptt , 跨際數位行銷 mobile01 ,

don't miss

Related news