The woman who was in Cenaque died with severe burns after the fire at her house

Also read

A 45-year-old woman, who had suffered burns on her body after the fire in her home in the city of Progreso, died in the last few hours.

The victim was admitted to the National Burn Center (Cenaque) of the Hospital de Clínicas, after the incident that occurred on February 14.

The accident occurred in a house on Ciclamor street in the Villa Alegría neighborhood of Progreso.

I kept reading Uruguayan sentenced to 8 years in prison for killing a Brazilian in Rivera International Park

When the members of section 19 arrived at the scene, the firefighters were working to fight the fire. The Police transferred several of the injured: three children aged 10 months, 2 and 3 years, and a 16-year-old teenager, who had carbon monoxide poisoning from the smoke. Another 17-year-old boy suffered burns on his left arm. Meanwhile, a 29-year-old man, with burns in the airways, and the 45-year-old woman, with more serious injuries, had been referred to Cenaque. In the last hours, the death of the woman was reported from the center. Sources from the Las Piedras fire department told Underlined that the woman was handling a can of gasoline when one of the children lit a lighter.

Note topics




I shared the note:

don't miss

Related news